Wanna be our new 7Senses Challenge Ambassador?
7Senses is looking for ambitious ambassadors for our Challenge projects of 2018!
Do you like…:
- To represent our unique way of working with communities on complex social issues, co-creating sustainable impact all around the world?
- To receive a free concept book about Participatory Action Research, authored by 7Senses Founder Madelon Eelderink?
- To receive a free masterclass Participatory Action Research from 7Senses Founder Madelon Eelderink?
- To receive a free masterclass crowdfunding from one of our Challenge Coordinators?
- To work together in a multi-disciplinary team to raise funds for one or more of the new 7Senses Challenges of 2018?
- To represent 7Senses during conferences, meetings and other get-togethers?
…And are you…:
- An ambitious individual,
- Positive-minded and pro-active,
- Available for 6 or more hours per week,
- Available for two months or longer,
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone,
- And dedicated to make our new Challenge projects a great succes?
… Then it would be a great idea to apply for the position of 7Senses Challenge Ambassador!
So what’s the procedure?
- Check out our Challenge programmes of 2018.
- Decide for which Challenge you would like to be an Ambassador.
- Send your motivation letter before Tuesday, October 31st 2017 to the Coordinator of the Challenge of your choice:
- Sustainable Tourism Challenge: Geertje Lavrijssen – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father-Involvement Challenge: Laetitia Simorangkir – email email@example.com
- Work Integration Challenge: Madelein Nienkemper – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As soon as we receive your application, we will contact you and let you know whether you are invited for an interview.
- When invited, we will talk about your ambitions, goals and wishes and discuss how we can help each other.
- We will try as much as we can to cast you for the Challenge of your choice.
- For each Challenge, we can place a maximum of five ambassadors. When a team is full, it is full, so apply as soon as possible!
Hope to hear from you soon!
The 7Senses Challenge team
Madelon Eelderink, founder 7Senses
Geertje Lavrijssen, Sustainable Tourism Challenge
Laetitia Simorangkir, Father-Involvement Challenge
Madelein Nienkemper, Work Integration Challenge